First of all, my room is a little mess up. So I didnt upload the picture of my room. Sorry everyone. My room is in Rather Hall, Brody. The buildings look a little older than others in MSU, but its rooms are really big. My room is the biggest in brody and it is only one. I was lucky living in a big room. My room doesnt have restroom, but in my opinion it is really good without restroom. Because I dont need to take time to clean the restroom.
I should like my room, however i dislike it for some reason that I dont like to mention. I cant wait to move to another room. So now I am trying to do this now. I hope to move to a good room later.
OK, that's it. My real point of view about my room
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jason
ReplyDeleteme too i didn't upload a picture for my apartment because it is mess.
Good luck tomorrow.
You should call you the roommate to get the hell out. I support you.
ReplyDelete