Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Plan

Firstly, i would say this is my first time to have Thanksgiving in America. So it will be interesting. In my opinion, Thanksgiving has had nothing to do with the real purpose of that. People just travel, go shopping and play. This is the time for people tp relax. I think it will be fun! I cant wait to make a plan for Thanksgiving. Originally, I feel like to go to Chicago to see a NBA match. But i just have $500. So i have to save to spend this money. So this is also a saving money plan. First i give up go there by plane, beacause the NBA ticket will cost me $126.75. So i have to go there by train. Additionly, I have to choose to live in hostel. I think it will be much cheaper than living in hotel. I will buy some NBA keepsakes at last.
So that's my original plan for Thanksgiving. I hope i can have a interesing Thanksgiving Day !

1 comment: