When I first came here, i ate pizza every day. I felt so bored on eating. I dont know where to eat in the usa but pizza and burritos.
But one day, Lawrence introduced a good restaurant to me. It is called omi, a Japanese restaurant. In my opinion, Japanese food is a little sweet and it tastes very light, not salte and good. So the Japanese food is fit for everyone's taste. The decoration in omi gives me a good feeling to eat here. The main colors in omi are white and blue and they make me feel a kind of comfortable. In my opinion, the food in omi is authentic. So it is very worthy to eat here once a week.
At last, if you dont go to eat in omi, have a try. Maybe you can find your favourite restaurant in East Lansing.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! Ha! , I think OMI boss must give me commission.
ReplyDeleteWow, I am glad that you liked Japanese food! I also like Maru and Sansu, another Japanese restaurants near MSU. (FYI, if you go to Maru before 6 pm, sushi are half price!) I love Chinese food, but I feel the Chinese food in the US uses too much sugar... it was not like that in China. Lawrence, I love you comment. Yes, I think you should get some commission!
ReplyDeleteI really like Omi sushi, too.
ReplyDeleteBut you know, Omi sushi's owner is Korean. so Omi sushi is not original Japanese sushi exactly. But its taste awesome! aren't you?
me too, when i came to EL, i was eating pizza every day. because i could not speak English.
ReplyDeleteNow, i tried many restaurents in EL.^_^
have a good night