Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trend at MSU

Before I came to Michigan, somebody told me the Michigan people like football a lot. So I think the football is people's enternal topic and something related to football must be a trend at the MSU. When I first came to the MSU, I saw the huge football stadium can contain a lot of people and the stadium is at the central of the MSU. So you see football is important to MSU students.
Once there was a football match at the stadium, i didnt watch it and i had dinner at cafeteria. Some one came to me and said, Why dont you watch the football match. So you see football is really a trend at the MSU. At the day of football match you can see loads of people wearing the MSU trikots. Some people wear a spartan helmets. All of them come to watch the match at the stadium. When people meet, they always yell," Go Green, Go White!" They seem to be crazy about football.
Football is not only the MSU trend, but also all of the MSU people's lives.

2 comments:

  1. Yes you're absolutely right people here very like football.I can say it because a have been on the game this Saturday.I saw how many people are there.And how do they like it. I was great experience, but unfortunately we lose the game.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. mohammed alwady said:
    I think that is right. You should attend football game!!! Go green----Go white

    ReplyDelete